Utilizing its staff and appropriate consulting professionals, Landmarks offers technical services to government agencies, community organizations, local preservation groups, owners of architecturally significant buildings, landscapes & farmland.
Services provided may include:
- general advice on cultural value of the property,
- preliminary planning & budgeting
- ways to underwrite initial feasibility studys
- schematic preliminary architectural and construction review
- ways to finance restoration and maintenance
- grant and loan programs that might be available
- tax credit programs
Time and funds are limited and therefore can be made available at reduced or no charge only for members and for projects that have priority with PHLF.